This morning I got a random friend request from someone in Africa

This morning I got a random friend request from someone in Africa.  I didn't know the person but I often find common interests so I excepted the request. As I was going through their timeline I came upon a video of a traditional African dance with children playing.  In the comments under the video was nothing but arguing.  The argument was between Nigerians and Biafra. I never heard of Biafra,  so I did some research. 

Apparently while the Russians and The Czech Republic were in conflict,  the Israelis and the Palestinians were in conflict and America and Vietnam were in conflict,  on the back burner of the world's eye was a civil war between Nigeria and Biafra.

The Nigerian Civil War, better known as the Biafran War, was a war fought between the government of Nigeria and the secessionist state of Biafra.
Dates: Jul 6, 1967 – Jan 15, 1970
Location: Nigeria
Results: Nigerian victory, Biafra rejoins Nigeria

The conclusion of my research was, if the greedy British colonist would have left Africa alone, perhaps millions of African men,  women and children would have lived in peace and not have died.
So now today their children and their children's children are still arguing on Facebook, this is so sad.
Study more on your own... Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts